Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Jewelers of California, Inc., and is located at www.neildahljewelers.com (“Site”). Throughout these terms and conditions, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Neil Dahl Jewelers and Jewelers of California, Inc.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing items from Neil Dahl Jewelers, you agree to be bound by the following terms, conditions and policies mentioned herein. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions listed herein, you do not have permission to access the website and must exit immediately.
If you have questions about these terms and conditions, please email [email protected].
- TERMS. By visiting and engaging with the Site you agree that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian to access and engage with the Site. This Site will not collect the information of users under 13 years of age. Users under 13 years of age may not voluntarily provide the Site with their personal information.
- ACCEPTABLE USE. This Site operated by Jewelers of California, Inc. , may not be used for any activity that violates local, state, federal or international laws, including copyright laws. You agree that this Site may not be used for any otherwise unlawful or unauthorized activity. You agree that this Site may only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions and that the violation or breach of these terms may result in the termination of your account and all access to the Site. You acknowledge and agree that the violation of these terms and conditions may also result in the refusal of service or products by Jewelers of California, Inc. , its employees, affiliates, agents, and contractors.
- COPYRIGHT. All images, names, logos, slogans, symbols, graphics, data, software operation and applicable identification marks on this Site are the sole property of Jewelers of California, Inc. , unless explicitly stated in a separate agreement between you and Jewelers of California, Inc. By using this Site, you agree that you will not use any of the aforementioned materials in any way prohibited by these terms and agree that you will have no rights to any of these materials under any circumstances.
- PROHIBITED USE. This Site may only be used in accordance with all laws in your jurisdiction, including copyright laws. This Site may not be used for any of the following activities: (a) to violate jurisdictional laws; (b) to solicit other individuals or groups to perform unlawful or illegal acts; (c) to spread information that is defamatory, slanderous, abusive, false, or otherwise misleading; (d) to resell any of the products or services listed on the Site or to use any of the products or services on the Site commercially; (e) to use the Site to collect information on Site visitors, including but not limited to name, personal address, birthday, billing information and shipping addresses; (f) to phish or spam; (g) to create, upload, or distribute malware, viruses, or malicious codes intended to affect the capabilities or performance of this Site; or (h) to use the goods and services listed on this Site to harm or exploit Jewelers of California, Inc.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Jewelers of California, Inc. , does not guarantee that any or all products or services listed on this Site are error-free, punctual, or otherwise uninterrupted. All activity conducted on this Site and all services and goods purchased are done at your own risk. Jewelers of California, Inc. , holds all products purchased from the Site under warranty for repairs for up to 120 after purchase. Jewelers of California, Inc. , is not liable for any damages inflicted on any products purchased after 120 days of purchase. All customers wishing to repair items damaged 120 days after the date of purchase may be subject to a repair fee.
- COMPLAINTS. If you believe your intellectual property or other rights are being violated by the information, content, photos, or other materials on this Site, please notify Jewelers of California, Inc. , by emailing [email protected] with a detailed and thorough explanation of your complaint including the following information: (a) your name and/or the name of the company you represent; (b) your email address and other relevant contact information; (c) the nature of your complaint, including the date of Site access, nature of the complaint, list of rights allegedly infringed upon and legal basis for the complaint; and (d) a statement acknowledging that your complaint is truthful and that you have full legal authority and authorization to assert such claims.
- JURISDICTION. The use of these terms and conditions and the Site is conducted in accordance with and is subject to all applicable laws in the State of California. You agree that all legal proceedings taken against Jewelers of California, Inc. , regarding the use of this Site, any goods or services purchased from this Site, or these terms and conditions must be filed in state or federal courts located in San Mateo County, California, United States and will be subject to the laws of the court in such jurisdiction. Furthermore, by using this Site and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you waive the right to trial by jury and any venue defenses in any suit taken against Jewelers of California, Inc. , for the aforementioned reasons.
- CHANGES. Jewelers of California, Inc. , reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice to the Site user. You agree that updating the terms and conditions page on the Site serves as sufficient notice of change of terms. It is the responsibility of the site user to read and understand these terms and conditions each time the Site is visited. Jewelers of California, Inc. , reserves the right to refuse to provide you with goods or services if you refuse to comply with or agree to these terms and conditions, if you provide false or inaccurate information about yourself, for infringing upon the rights of the employees, agents, contractors and interns of Jewelers of California, Inc. , or for any other reason or no reason.